Saturday 13 December 2014

Planning - Titles - Task 1


These are the two titles that I am thinking about using, however I decided that the second image below is more suited to a production title that will appear before the thriller starts. I decided to choose this one because I feel like the style of the font is more suited to my thriller and the image above is a bit too perfect and quite plain. The titles are going to swipe in from the left and then be held on the screen for about 3 seconds before they swipe away again to the right.








This is an example of some titles that I am going to be using throughout my production and they will appear normally at the bottom left or right of the screen, wherever is most appropriate for the shot that they are played over. I have decided against having any fancy transitions because it may make the thriller look silly and have decided that they will just standardly appear on the screen and then leave after about 2-3 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment